Printer is offline for windows and mac
To fix the issue that the printer is offline in Windows, you will have to follow with the below steps. Firstly try by using the HP printing and scanning doctor software to fix the issue. To use the HP print and scan software to fix the issue you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Step 1: If you are resulting with the yellow exclamation point, then you are certain that the test is failed and it is required some user action to fix the issue, but the step has been skipped.
- Step 2: If you are resulting with a red X, then you will have to follow the on screen instructions to resolve the issue.
- Step 3: Click Test print or Skip.
- Step 4: If you click Test print, the Print and Scan Doctor launches the HP printing software to perform a test print. Then you will have to follow the on screen instructions in the printing software to perform the test print.
- Step 5: If you click Skip and are not experiencing additional issues, click quit to exit the tool.
- Step 6: If you have clicked the Skip option and in case you are still experiencing the same printing issues, then you will have to click the Support and Troubleshooting option for support that is connected to your printer, or you will have to click the HP Support Forum for help from other HP customers who are opting this option.
- Step 7: Then as a next step you will have to check whether the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer software is installed completely.
- Step 8: Then you will have to move to the windows option.
- Step 9: From the windows option, you will have to choose the Devices and Printers option from the list of options that has been appeared.
- Step 10: If your printer name appears in the list then you will have to continue with the further steps.
- Step 11: If your printer is displayed in the list then you will have to install the HP Envy 5660 printer software completely and then you will have to try with printing your documents, files or photos.
USB scanner connection error for windows
In case you face Scanner connection error with your HP Envy 5660 printer device with is connected with a USB cable to your computer device, then you will have to follow the below set of simple steps to fix the issue. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Step:1 Firstly you will have to turn off your HP Envy 5660 printer device.
- Step:2 Then checks whether the power cord of your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer device is connected directly to the wall directly and not with the help of a surge protector or power strip.
- Step:3 Then you will have to close all the programs in the computer to shut down the computer device.
- Step:4 Then after a while turn on your computer device.
- Step:5 Once your computer is turned on, you will have to turn on your 123 hp envy 5660 printer device.
- Step:6 Once all are turned on, you will have to try to scan your files.
Print jobs stuck in print queue
In case the print job is stuck in the print queue of your HP Envy 5660 printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Step 1: Firstly you will have to turn off your printer device by pressing the power button and then you will have to remove all the power cords from the wall outlet.
- Step 2: Then you will have to save your current work.
- Step 3: Then click the services option from the windows menu.
- Step 4: In the services option, you will have to choose the printer spooler option.
- Step 5: Then you will have to right click on the printer spooler option and then you will have to click the stop button.
- Step 6: Then you will have to delete all the files that are present inside the printer folder.
- Step 7: Then you will have to turn off your computer.
- Step 8: Then turn on the printer and the computer.
- Step 9: Then wait till the windows are opened and then begin with printing your files.
123-hp-com-envy5660.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for HP envy 5660 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/envy5660.